注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5476|回复: 1

Es'ir Prus v1b

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-24 02:46:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This mod requires SCBW v1.15.1.

Go to the project thread and follow a mirror to get Es'ir Prus v1bb. Mobile Rocket Platforms can't be built in v1b; this version is bugged.

Quote from "WRONG"
This mod is a little bit of a joke mod, but only in the sense of naming scheme. Other than that, it's quite fun to play! It has various GRPs from Maplantis and some cool iscript things have been done, such as the random-attack pattern for the Mobile Particle Cannon Battery, flashy looking rockets, and a custom melee attack for the Guardian (formerly the Marine)!
This is also the first mod ever to feature a GRP change I made that didn't turn to a pile of garbage. The Mass Depots and Central Commands have simplistic blends to keep up with the theme of the mod.
Your strategies will be varied, as I have tried to prevent too many hard counters from emerging. Not only that, but one can go with either a ground or an air build.

There has been a flurry of new updates! I accidentally left in the MPQ file. There is no need to keep the MPQ file, so delete it. Anyway, below is the notes for the update.
Quote from "readme"
+*v1b*+
+GRPs for CC and Mass Depot.
+Did something with the Industrial Revelation add-on.
+Removed EMP graphics from MRP, lowered splash to something balanced.
+MPA's splash DMG: minimal 100, medium-large 50, large 25.
+Applied QWE-ASD-ZXC hotkey format.
+Made RR useful.
+Increased splash range AND damage for MPCB.
+"[...]please use an .lo? file with the tank/goliath turret combo." (A_of-s_t)
+Balance tweaks.
ir Prus v1b.png

ir Prus v1b.zip

2.89 MB, 下载次数: 8, 下载积分: 水晶 -2 克

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-21 23:46:03 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,看起来应该挺不错的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|网站统计|手机版|小黑屋|中国星际RPG联盟    

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 13:00 , Processed in 1.265625 second(s), 23 queries .