[其它] The Fenix

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-11-28 17:20:25 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

下载地址:
http://www.scrpg.net/data/attachment/csga/The Fenix.exe

Story:
Wounds heal, ships are rebuilt, but fallen comrades are not reborn. A year has passed since the death of Fenix. Kerrigan's forces have halted their advance on all fronts. An unsettling force roams overhead. Though not visible, it is apparent that a new threat looms over the horizon. Kerrigan is unable to identify this threat. She does not know of Duran's hybrids, but is unsettled since his mysterious disappearance. All she knows, is what her senses tell her. A new threat is coming, and she is preparing for it. Now is not the time to expand the Zerg Broods, now is the time to prepare for a war which threatens the Zerg themselves.

Meanwhile, on the barren world of Korhal, Jim Raynor, a veteran of the war which has destroyed everything he knows, prepares to challenge Kerrigan. He has sought the help of Anlissa Devreaux, an officer under Mengsk. Raynor would not go to Mengsk himself, because like Kerrigan, he is prone to constant treachery and backstabbing. Also joining Raynor is Mico de San Delas of the United Earth Directorate. Though no official word got back to Earth of the UED's defeat, they eventually learned. Through official decisions, they decided to assign Jim Raynor an assistant, a well trained admiral of the Directorate fleet. Earth, knowing that they were not immuned to the threat that is the Zerg, prepared a new fleet. Raynor, Devreaux, and San Delas stand watch over a Dominion Depot. Since Mengsk is unaware that Devreaux is helping Raynor, they will have to steal what they came to Korhal to get. An X7 detection unit. X7 is a rare crystal which can be melted to form one of the strongest alloys known. Mengsk keeps this device under guard until he has the resources to use it himself. Raynor's plan is to steal the unit, and fly to a world where X7 is said to be located.

Back on Earth, a small, and quite normal shower of debris strikes the planet. Amoung the debris is Duran and a large amount of hybrid cocoons waiting to hatch new and deadly creatures. Earth quickly becomes aware of this, but they are unable to fight Duran, for he has thrown a shield of unknown strength around a cocoon, waiting for it to hatch. While the people of Earth think that the only cacoon is the one Duran has shielded, Duran knows better. The cocoons have scattered all throughout Earth. Duran's shielded cocoon is simply a diversion. Duran's purpose for hatching hybrids on Earth is unknown. Even with advanced hybrids, a takeover of Earth would be impossible without massive amount of forces due to it's large population.

This begins the legacy of The Fenix.

Heroes:
Jim Raynor (Raynor Marine Unit):
Though his world has been destroyed by the Zerg, and he is seemingly constantly beaten down by the big picture of things, his resourcefulness remains at peak. He continues on. He must continue on. If he doesn't, who will?

Anlissa Devreaux (Kerrigan Ghost Unit):
An officer of Emperor Mengsk of the Terran Dominion. One of many officers, Devreaux helps Raynor is his endeveaur, and realizes the importance of Raynor's project. Since Mengsk would not allow anyone to work with Raynor, she must work covertly. Sports a laser rifle weapon. Expert at infantry combat.

Mico de San Delas (Stukov Ghost Unit):
Admiral for the UED fleet for 12 years, Mico was assigned to assist Raynor with his project. San Delas has earned a number of merits for quick thinking. An invalueable ally, one that is very hard to find. Uses a C-3 Rocket Launcher, which has air splash damage. Works very well against vehicular units as well as buildings.

Zeran (Tassadar Templar Unit):
Zeran was originally a scout pilot before given command of his own Carrier. When he learned of Raynor's plan, he quickly volunteered and became a friend of his. Raynor trusts Zeran, and the trust is well earned. Zeran has pulled Raynor out of many situations while working with him. Zeran mastered templar skills, but decided to train in piloting instead. Originally a member of the Adun Honor Squad, a squadron of elite scout pilots.

Galorn (Daminoth Arbiter Unit):
Galorn flew with Zeran, and was a good friend of his in the academy. After Zeran got elected into the Adun Honor Squad, Galorn decided to move into Arbiter piloting. Galorn thinks he's adventurous like Zeran, but in reality, he is just boring. His voice is monotonous, much like his life. When Galorn learned that Zeran was working with Raynor, he volunteered to fly a ship that would play a supporting role in the project. Galorn carries his own version of dignity. Most would call it, Dignity, Beta Version.

Zeratul (Zeratul Dark Templar Unit):
Zeratul is also a veteran of the war, and a friend of Raynor's. His assistance has been invaluable to keeping our heroes alive up to now. Now holds the honored posistion of Patriarch. He will be seen less in the battlefield because of his importance.

Artanis (Artanis Scout Unit):
Artanis, once new and considered 'unscarred' by war, has now felt the pains of the war which has stolen many things from him. Still inexperienced, but willing, he will assist Raynor with his project, and will do everything he can to see the Zerg destroyed for the deaths of Tassadar and Fenix.

F.A.Q.:
After answering most of these questions hundreds of times I decided to make a page to list some common questions and their answers:

Will we need the Brood War expansion pack to play The Fenix?
Yes, it will be absoulutely required. There will be no regular StarCraft version of this campaign. Go out and buy Brood War, you won't be disappointed.

Are there new heroes?
Yep. Heroes to enhance the story. Old favorites will be returning, and the main character will be Jim Raynor, who's project will bring to light the legacy that is the story.

I don't know how to use StarDraft. The whole thing is too complicated.
Relax. Due to the genious minds at Camelot Systems, StarDraft has been made newbie friendly. All you have to do is run an EXE file, and you'll be fully immersed in The Fenix experience!

Can I ask what the missions will be about?
Read the story in the story section. That will give you a general idea. I am using some new ideas I have been toying around with to make unique missions for people to play. I will not reveal any of these ideas until the campaign has been released.

Once the campaign has been released, can I ask you questions about the mission and how you did that, etc?
Absolutely, always willing to help out a fellow SCM maker.

Will the units have their own new voices?
The new heroes will have unique voices, but the hybrids have no new voices planned for their units.

When the campaign is complete, can I submit my review for everyone to read?
Absolutely. ALL reviews, good or bad, will be posted on the main page. As with my Crossworlds Saga campaign, I believe in holding nothing back from the public. If you are going to take the time to committ to downloading the campaign, it would just be fair to let you have as much information about it as possible. I will let people make their own decisions, I am a fair and honest man, and what I do claim what will be a great campaign to be true, it's only fair I let all reviews to be posted. Feedback from my last campaign, the Crossworlds Saga, helped me TREMENDOUSLY in this campaign. You cannot imagine the velocity of improvements since my previous campaign.

A question you may have that is not listed here may be submitted to Desler or in the forum.

Heroes:
Jim Raynor (Raynor Marine Unit):
Though his world has been destroyed by the Zerg, and he is seemingly constantly beaten down by the big picture of things, his resourcefulness remains at peak. He continues on. He must continue on. If he doesn't, who will?

Anlissa Devreaux (Kerrigan Ghost Unit):
An officer of Emperor Mengsk of the Terran Dominion. One of many officers, Devreaux helps Raynor is his endeveaur, and realizes the importance of Raynor's project. Since Mengsk would not allow anyone to work with Raynor, she must work covertly. Sports a laser rifle weapon. Expert at infantry combat.

Mico de San Delas (Stukov Ghost Unit):
Admiral for the UED fleet for 12 years, Mico was assigned to assist Raynor with his project. San Delas has earned a number of merits for quick thinking. An invalueable ally, one that is very hard to find. Uses a C-3 Rocket Launcher, which has air splash damage. Works very well against vehicular units as well as buildings.

Zeran (Tassadar Templar Unit):
Zeran was originally a scout pilot before given command of his own Carrier. When he learned of Raynor's plan, he quickly volunteered and became a friend of his. Raynor trusts Zeran, and the trust is well earned. Zeran has pulled Raynor out of many situations while working with him. Zeran mastered templar skills, but decided to train in piloting instead. Originally a member of the Adun Honor Squad, a squadron of elite scout pilots.

Galorn (Daminoth Arbiter Unit):
Galorn flew with Zeran, and was a good friend of his in the academy. After Zeran got elected into the Adun Honor Squad, Galorn decided to move into Arbiter piloting. Galorn thinks he's adventurous like Zeran, but in reality, he is just boring. His voice is monotonous, much like his life. When Galorn learned that Zeran was working with Raynor, he volunteered to fly a ship that would play a supporting role in the project. Galorn carries his own version of dignity. Most would call it, Dignity, Beta Version.

Zeratul (Zeratul Dark Templar Unit):
Zeratul is also a veteran of the war, and a friend of Raynor's. His assistance has been invaluable to keeping our heroes alive up to now. Now holds the honored posistion of Patriarch. He will be seen less in the battlefield because of his importance.

Artanis (Artanis Scout Unit):
Artanis, once new and considered 'unscarred' by war, has now felt the pains of the war which has stolen many things from him. Still inexperienced, but willing, he will assist Raynor with his project, and will do everything he can to see the Zerg destroyed for the deaths of Tassadar and Fenix.

The Fenix - FAQ:
After answering most of these questions hundreds of times I decided to make a page to list some common questions and their answers:

Will we need the Brood War expansion pack to play The Fenix?
Yes, it will be absoulutely required. There will be no regular StarCraft version of this campaign. Go out and buy Brood War, you won't be disappointed.

Are there new heroes?
Yep. Heroes to enhance the story. Old favorites will be returning, and the main character will be Jim Raynor, who's project will bring to light the legacy that is the story.

I don't know how to use StarDraft. The whole thing is too complicated.
Relax. Due to the genious minds at Camelot Systems, StarDraft has been made newbie friendly. All you have to do is run an EXE file, and you'll be fully immersed in The Fenix experience!

Can I ask what the missions will be about?
Read the story in the story section. That will give you a general idea. I am using some new ideas I have been toying around with to make unique missions for people to play. I will not reveal any of these ideas until the campaign has been released.

Once the campaign has been released, can I ask you questions about the mission and how you did that, etc?
Absolutely, always willing to help out a fellow SCM maker.

Will the units have their own new voices?
The new heroes will have unique voices, but the hybrids have no new voices planned for their units.

When the campaign is complete, can I submit my review for everyone to read?
Absolutely. ALL reviews, good or bad, will be posted on the main page. As with my Crossworlds Saga campaign, I believe in holding nothing back from the public. If you are going to take the time to committ to downloading the campaign, it would just be fair to let you have as much information about it as possible. I will let people make their own decisions, I am a fair and honest man, and what I do claim what will be a great campaign to be true, it's only fair I let all reviews to be posted. Feedback from my last campaign, the Crossworlds Saga, helped me TREMENDOUSLY in this campaign. You cannot imagine the velocity of improvements since my previous campaign.

A question you may have that is not listed here may be submitted to Desler or in the forum.

The Fenix Wallpaper:

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2014-2-23 18:18:27 | 只看该作者
无法使用
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|网站统计|手机版|小黑屋|中国星际RPG联盟    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 19:34 , Processed in 1.312500 second(s), 22 queries .