查看: 6392|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其它] IskatuMesk's Realm

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-11-28 17:15:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
下载地址:
[url=http://www.scrpg.net/data/attachment/csga/IskatuMesk's Realm.exe]http://www.scrpg.net/data/attachment/csga/IskatuMesk's Realm.exe[/url]

By IskatuMesk Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:52 pm
Somehow I don't believe that. I know of person who "liked" the mod but, as far as I know, never played it. The only mod of mine that I know of being popular was BoTC I believe which had maybe 5 people playing it at a LAN. Nothing I've made ever had any kind of an impact because it was all mediocre. Really, I was foolish in believing any of this content was worthy of public release to begin with. Sometimes people like to sugar talk over obvious ineptitude, like Black Sun, but I know what it is they are trying to say. There is no point in trying to avoid hurting my "feelings".

I know it was the Korean communities who were stealing the afterburn shit (amongst shit from other mods like OR) because apparently they have absolutely no respect for us. I used to use stuff from other mods, but I at least did some research on the modder's stance on this sort of thing and provided credit where credit was due. I pulled back many of my old projects that used resources whose creator's stance on using was uncertain.

I was considering just making the entire thing open source, but that was before the guy tried to play ignorant and dodge the entire thing. That kind of disrespect rearly soured my tony. I guess there's nothing I can do about it. I can't legally challenge someone over this sort of thing, and nor would I bother to. All I can do is withdraw the content from availability and stop anyone else from doing it. No one knows AO for the mod. I always felt that modding was a system of respect, but only I ever felt that way. As shown by the antics of SA and even some people at CC, custom content is a clusterfuck free for all in which no one gives a shit about anyone else and half the people at these sites shouldn't even be here. Running into someone who shares mutual respect for work is a rare occurrence.

At this point, I do not care anymore. I'm sure the mod is already mirrored at some Korean site, and they only reason they'd have it is so they could use the effect graphics from it.

Go on. Use anything you want. But you give us credit. If you use any of the Afterburn explosion effects (the big fireballs with ~50-100 frames), you give credit to both me and SgtHK. That's what you wanted, right? Just to rip the effects assets.

I don't want to hear about this junk ever again.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2014-2-23 18:21:38 | 只看该作者
有毒......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|网站统计|手机版|小黑屋|中国星际RPG联盟    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 18:06 , Processed in 1.281250 second(s), 19 queries .