[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-11-28 17:15:07 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Main:
Created by Meta

Featured on PC Gamer.

August 2007 Issue

PC Gamer Review: A five-map campaign set on and around the independent Terran colony world of Athlys III, Aeon of the Hawk is a 2004 quasi-level to the tougher-than-though Flame Knives. Designer Metathrom has crafted a more story-driven saga than that of its predecessor, with lots of visual doodads and great dialouge featuring pop culture in-jokes about everything from Star Trek to the original StarCraft campaigns. Difficulty level is through the roof, though. Maps on the ground have a desperate, war-of-attrition feel to them, with you scrapping for every pixel against hordes of enemies. This one's for who really know how to take on a wave of frag-grenade popping Vultures.

下载地址:
http://www.scrpg.net/data/attachment/csga/Aeon of the Hawk.exe

Story:
The name is Aeon of the Hawk, and it takes you to the distant fringe world of Athlys III; formerly a colony of the Terran Confederacy, Athlys III declared its independence and assumed a neutral position among the Terran worlds. The numerous corporations, owners of Research & Development facilities and production centers on the planet rule it with no goals other than preserving their wealth and expanding their markets. The provisional government is nearly absent and lacks the powers necessary to challenge these companies.

This chaotic environment highly interests the powerful nations of the Koprulu Sector, who are eager to explore regions such as the Athlys system and gain footholds on them. The Terran Dominion, The Umojan Protectorate and the Kel-Morian Combine, factions with bitter convivence, sent their ambassadors to fringe worlds such as Athlys III to hire the services of the greedy, yet effective corporations.

A planet far from the influence of the major powers; a nation without a law, and with a puppet government whose power is undermined; a world home to countless mercenaries. Would there be a better place to start a war?

That is what The Hawk believes...

Screenshots:

Logs:
Explanation and features:

Ever since I finished Flame Knives, a number of fans has been telling me to make a sequel to it. Aeon of the Hawk takes place in the same universe as FK, but it is NOT a sequel or prequel to FK. Both campaigns take place in the same universe and share some elements, but you don't have to play FK in order to understand Hawk(call it AotH if you want to, I don't like big acronyms :P ) and vice-versa. If you play both campaigns, you'll obviously have an idea of the larger picture, but it's not required.

The main features are the music, dialogue and special effects, all of these aimed towards establishing a good ambience and simulating a variety of environments. Due to the nature of the Terran race, the dialogues tend to be informal and full with slang, except in the high military commands. Therefore I consider it somewhat realistic and easy to access.

Gameplay:

Some(meh, ok, many) people complained about the difficulty of Flame Knives. Well, I got good news for you, then. Aeon of the Hawk is, overall, easier than FK. Most of the maps are \"cumulative\", so the difficulty is a parable: if your performance in the beginning of a map is bad, the map will get harder and harder as you advance. If you perform well, though, it'll remain easy. There are secret objectives in most maps, and these often reward you with bonus, more units, etc.

The campaign is currently undergoing beta testing. I could probably use one or two additional testers(currently working with 3 of them), so if you want to apply, for this wave of maps or for the next, reply to this thread or PM me. Other than that, I must request SAVAGE for some voice acting - unit responses for now - and that's it.

The campaign is going to be released soon. Questions and comments are welcome. Get ready to travel to a world where only the cunning and the strong survive, where the hunter is hunted and everyone is a potential suspect. Aeon of the Hawk is for real and it's coming. :D
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|网站统计|手机版|小黑屋|中国星际RPG联盟    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 19:56 , Processed in 1.203125 second(s), 22 queries .